More on diversearchitects.com
- Media briefs: News names … AFR maths … hunger strike …
Victorian Parliament came to a screeching halt yesterday when the MP holding the balance of power declared he'd lost confidence in the Speaker. So why did The Age put the story on page 8? Read more on the blog...
- ScripsAmerica Comments on Revenue Recognition to Shareholders
TYSONS CORNER, Va. -- CEO of ScripsAmerica, Inc. , Bob Schneiderman, today commented on revenue recognition regarding a Department of Defense (DoD) joint venture and Wholesale Rx in the Company's most ...
- How green is your code?
Mid-November, French technology cluster Images & Réseaux was holding a one-day presentation of start-up companies at Rennes École supérieure de commerce campus, under the banner Loading the Future.
- Clearing the record
• The grand opening for the Sumay Pay-Less will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday. A grand reopening for the Oka Pay-Less is scheduled for Dec. 14. Other information was published in a brief on Page 8 of the Dec. 5 edition of the Pacific Daily News.
- Ice harvest pair of weekend wins
The Kootenay Ice ate their wheaties over the weekend, feasting on a pair of wins over the Brandon Wheat Kings.
- Printed Books Are Alive and Sometimes Weird
For "New York Bound: International Book Art Biennial," artists responded to a request for unconventional ideas about the book as an object.
- Triton Swimmers make waves in Calgary
The Cranbrook Tritons swim team swam remarkably this weekend, November 23 - 24, at the Calgary Sea Lions Winter Cup Invitational.
- Agilent Technologies Reports Fourth-Quarter 2013 Results
Agilent Technologies Inc. today reported orders of $1.83 billion, up 4 percent over one year ago, for the fourth fiscal quarter ended Oct. 31, 2013, and revenues of $1.72 billion, down 3 percent compared with one year ago.
- 18 unmistakeable signs you’re a Southside Dubliner at heart
You don’t choose the Southside. The Southside chooses you.
- Stewart’s Laurie Pyle Named a 2013 Woman of Influence by HousingWire
Stewart is proud to announce that Laurie Pyle, executive vice president of operations and chief information officer of Stewart Lender Services, has been named a 2013 Woman of Influ